Benefits of SWAZ Membership
As a member, you will receive a range of benefits that will enable you to continue your development through conferences and seminars, networking opportunities and reference materials.
Code of Ethics
Professional Code of Ethics are essential to social work practice. Once you become a member you will be required to adhere to Code of Ethics.
SWAZ helps you stay up-to-date and informed through our range of publications, professional development programmes and seminars.
SWAZ hosts and supports a number of conferences and seminars aimed at helping you with your practice and with your re-registration requirements.
- Exclusive online access to ‘members’ area of SWAZ Portal
- Membership card & registration number
- Access to job opportunities
- Support to find student attachments
- Preferential access to SWAZ events, training and professional development programmes
- Online professional career development record
- Email alerts on current social work legislation and guidance
- Exciting opportunity to be involved in an emerging social work body
- Access to online membership directory
- Credibility as a social work professional
- Online advocacy & advice on social work issues/employment
- A say in how SWAZ is run.
Ways to join
The quickest and easiest method is to join online using our secure website. The website will work out the fees for you automatically based on the information you provide and you will be able to complete your application by submitting your Direct Debit or credit card details.
Join online today
If you would prefer to fill in and send back the paper form, please download it and return it to: Membership, SWAZ,
Download the paper form